Before you install Cortex on a Windows device, make sure you meet the system requirements.
Note: You do not need to install any certificates. Cortex’s certificates are provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
To install Cortex
- Log in to Fleet at fleet.cortexpowered.com.
- Click Download in the side navigation bar. Alternatively, you can navigate to fleet.cortexpowered.com/download/.
- Click Download for Windows 7 / 10 version (ia32 or x64) of the Cortex Player.
- Navigate to your Downloads folder or where you saved the Cortex Player setup executable.
- Click the CortexPlayer setup executable and click Run to open up the windows installer guide.
- Follow the steps in the Windows installer guide.
- Click the desktop shortcut to open the Cortex Player on your Windows device.