Vistar's custom device ID integration provides clients with a complete view of the devices that were exposed to their ad campaigns across all screens, as well as the metadata to measure the effectiveness of their campaigns.
This offering uses an Amazon S3 integration, and IDs can be provided alone or with additional metadata. This is typically used on a campaign-by-campaign basis for the purposes of measurement facilitated by the client internally or via a 3rd party.
File Transfer Details
- Files are dropped daily onto a Vistar-hosted S3 bucket.
- Files are dropped as gzipped CSVs (.csv.gz).
- Device IDs are split evenly into 6 files to limit individual file size.
- All device IDs across all active Insertion Orders in a campaign are included in daily file drops.
- Files sent daily are dropped into folders named with the date exposures within them correspond to.
- Folder naming convention: YYYY-MM-DD
|Unique device IDs of the audience that matches to GPS data to build movement patterns and targeting shapes
|Ad play time
|The amount of time played by the ad
Unique identifier associated with the venue. This ID is passed on each ad request that is sent.((available for most UIDs))
The category that best defines your venue.
If this is not provided, this field defaults to the venue type set on your network.
Example values: Airports, Doctor's Offices|Allergy, Office Buildings
|The designated market area (DMA) that was targeted.
|The advertiser IDs, which are unique to each advertiser.
The ID of the network you are making a request for.
|Unique identifier associated with each deal. Third-party DSPs use this ID to target the deal
|Unique identifier associated with the campaign
Note: The fields are subject to change and DSP-dependent.
To get started using custom device IDs, please contact email@example.com. Once the client has signed a data MSA and both parties have agreed to terms:
- Vistar creates an S3 bucket providing path and access keys.
- Client provides desired fields.
- Vistar provides sample file(s) for approval.
- Client approves the integration.
- Vistar sets up integration.
- Vistar confirms delivery (daily).