Through Vistar’s device ID passback offering, we identify device IDs exposed to your DOOH campaign and pass them back to you for further action.
- Retargeting: Retarget consumers exposed to your DOOH campaign across the channels of your choice, including mobile, display, CTV, social, streaming audio, etc., via your preferred DSP.
- Measurement: Use the exposed device IDs for in-house measurement, or pass the IDs to any preferred measurement company.
How It Works
- Vistar partners with GPS providers to collect device ID data. We then match it with our ad logs to identify the device IDs that were near a screen at the exact time your ad was served.
- We then process and anonymize this data with the highest standards of privacy compliance, making device IDs safely available for your retargeting or measurement efforts.
- Vistar will pass the exposed device IDs to your selected endpoint (i.e. S3 bucket, DSP or measurement provider of choice, etc.) on a regular cadence that supports your use case and endpoint.
Enable Device ID Passback
You can set up device ID passback in two ways:
- Through LiveRamp
- Retargeting: Provide your retargeting segment name in Vistar's DSP by selecting Device ID Passback via LiveRamp for Retargeting in either the DeviceID Passback modal in planning or in the upper right hand corner of your insertion order. Additionally, you'll need to fill out the Vistar Media - LiveRamp Mobile Retargeting Form which is linked in our DSP as well. The first transfer will occur one to two weeks after the campaign starts and it generally takes about two to three business days before the segment appears in your DSP of choice. New IDs will stack onto that segment everyday following the initial batch.
- Measurement: An existing measurement relationship with LiveRamp is required. Please reach out to your LiveRamp support team to confirm.
- Please reach out to your Vistar support team if you’re interested in setting up a direct integration to receive exposed device IDs. Additional contractual terms and technical setup will be required.
- New Zealand
- United States
|Min. Budget*||$100K AUD||$100K CAD||$50K USD|
|Min. Flight Length||8 Weeks||8 Weeks||8 weeks|
|Min. Number of Markets Targeted||~3 markets||~3 markets||~3 markets|
|Lead Time Needed Before Launch||5 business days||5 business days||5 business days|
|Study Delivery Time||Vistar requires existing contracts with the end point partner and exposed device IDs will be distributed two weeks into the campaign and then bi-weekly for the remainder of the campaign.||Vistar distributes exposed device IDs through LiveRamp to client’s preferred DSP (either Vistar’s or third-party) two weeks into the campaign and then bi-weekly for the remainder of the campaign.||Vistar distributes exposed device IDs through LiveRamp to client’s preferred DSP (either Vistar’s or third-party) two weeks into the campaign and then bi-weekly for the remainder of the campaign.|
For more information on pricing, please refer to the rate cards attached here.