You can remotely restart your individual devices from Fleet. Restarting Windows & Linux Players from Fleet will immediately restart the Cortex Player, while restarting ChromeOS & WebOS devices will immediately restart the entire device.
Note: The device needs to be Online in order to restart it.
In order to restart your device:
1) Navigate to your device's overview page
2) Click on the 'Configure' button in the top right of the page
3) Click 'Restart Device' from the dropdown
You can also set up a restart schedule for your entire network(s) of devices.
In order to set up a restart schedule for your network:
1) Navigate to the Networks > List
2) Click on the network you want to edit
3) Click on the 'Configure' button in the top right of the page
4) Click 'Edit network'
5) Navigate to the 'Auto restart schedule' section
In the first dropdown can select a day of the week or choose every day. In the second dropdown you can choose the time you want the devices to restart.
6) Click 'Update'