So you just received an invite to log in to the Vistar dashboard - welcome!
Log in with your new credentials at: trafficking.vistarmedia.com
We recommend bookmarking this address!
How it Works
Account Managers at Vistar can share real-time reporting with their clients. This means that as a media buyer, you can log into Vistar, and gather answers to questions such as:
- How many impressions have delivered?
- How do these impressions compare across locations, venue type, day-part, etc?
All of this data is available to you in near real-time (the data is refreshed every 3 hours).
The process is simple:
- Your Vistar Account Manager shares an IO with you
- You log in to view campaign performance in Vistar
Once you are logged in, you will see the reporting interface. Here, you can pull delivery data over any time range. Data will be displayed in the table at the bottom of the screen.
Pulling a report has 3 main steps:
- Choosing a date range
- Filtering the data
- Adding columns to your report
1. Choosing a Date Range
The reporting view shows you the last 7 days of delivery by default. You can change your date range by clicking the date selector in the top right corner of the screen:
Click the green refresh button to refresh your report.
2. Filtering the data
By default, the table will show data across all of the campaigns (we call them "Insertion Orders", or "IOs" for short) that were shared with you by your Vistar Account Manager. You can filter this to view data for particular IOs, DMAs, Zip Codes, or Venue Types.
At the top of the page, you will see several color-coded filter options. To filter your data, click in the corresponding box and select from the list. For example, you might want to filter only on a specific Insertion Order, as shown below.
After applying filters, you need to click the green refresh button to update your data.
3. Adding columns to your report
All reports will provide a few metrics by default, but you can break out your data further by adding additional columns.
Default Metrics (Always Shown):
- Impressions: estimated number of views; calculated using Nielsen or TAB audits of the media owner
- Total Cost: cost of media served over the time range
- ECPM: the effective CPM based on media cost and total impressions served.
Columns can be added by click the “Columns” drop down as shown below.
You can also break out your report by Hour, Day, Week, or Month, by selecting the “Date Interval” drop down:
4. (Optional) Export to .csv
If you click the green "Export to CSV" button, you'll be able to download the results of your report in .csv format.