This week we released version 2.12 of the Fleet dashboard. Keep reading for details on all of the updates!
Device log updates
The device logs page no longer auto-refreshes logs. Instead, you can pull logs older and newer than what's displayed by using the “Load Older Logs” and “Load Newer Logs” buttons. The logs are displayed in ascending order based on timestamp.
Common application warning / errors (e.g. No ads to display) are now grouped and shown at the top of the page.
Logs can be filtered based on the source. For example, you can view only ads app logs:
Device app view changes
Instead of fixed bars for each content display we now display the actual creative directly whenever possible. For now, we can only show assets with a full url (e.g. an image ad or video ad served by Vistar). In the future we will be able to display actual screenshots, allowing us to capture the assets for dynamic html5 creatives.
App view report changes
App view report (Reports > Application View) is completely reworked. Similar to the uptime report, we are calculating this report daily and we no longer delete the historical data.
- The initial report screen shows daily spot breakdown for each application. At the bottom of the page, we display the total spots per content over the selected date range.
- Users can click on a date to see the details. The date drilldown will show spot breakdown of applications on each device. Similarly, at the bottom of the page, we display the total spots per content for the selected day.
- Users can click on a device to see the details. The device drilldown will show spot breakdown of applications on the selected device over the selected date range. At the bottom of the page, we display total spots per content over the selected date range on the selected device.
Uptime display changes
Account uptime (Overview > Uptime) is now weighted average of non-sandbox network uptimes.
- Network list page shows network uptime for yesterday.
- Network page shows network uptime for yesterday.
Uptime report changes
- The date drilldown now shows only devices belong to the selected network on the target day.
- The date drilldown page also shows network change dates for each device.
- The device drilldown now displays whether the device was part of the selected network for each date.
App crash messages have been reworked. For example, when the ad server isn't returning ads, this event will be reported on Fleet as a warning (as opposed to an app crash). This specific change depends on the ads app being released. There have been other enhancements as well, but these will be released once the Cortex player is updated (week of May 8).
Application pages now have download links
Fleet Bug Fixes
- Fixed 'Make Stable' button bug. Previously, after marking an app as stable, Fleet would continue to show the 'Make Stable' button.
- Device edit page (Devices > Device > Edit) now properly shows the device tags. Previously users could not remove existing tags.