This week we released Version 4.27. We’ve made the following changes and improvements:
- New creatives workflow
- Added a venue type legend for planning shared maps
- Planning now displays creative specs in the dashboard
New creatives workflow
Previously when an IO or Order was created, the creatives tab showed all unarchived creatives under that Advertiser by default. This led to cases where there were an unwieldy number of creatives in the view, which not only made it difficult to find the desired creatives to associate, but also slowed down dashboard load times.
With the new workflow, the IO/Order creative tab starts out empty, and creatives are "added" to the IO/Order. Adding a creative is done through pressing the "Add Creative" button, and from there you can take one of two paths --
- Upload new creatives
- Clicking “Next” will ask you to choose the type of file (image, video, dynamic), and then will follow the same upload process as before
- Creatives are automatically "Added" to the IO/Order upon upload
- Add from existing creatives
- Brings up a searchable modal of all previously uploaded creatives under the IO/Order’s advertiser
- Check the creatives you wish to add to the IO/Order, and hit save
Note that for all currently live IO/Orders, we've automatically added all creatives currently associated with campaigns/line items to their respective IO/Order.
Added a Venue Type Legend for planning Shared Maps
The shared map in planning displays all venues that qualify for the plan in question. While we already color coded the pin colors on the map based on their corresponding venue type, there was no indication of which color corresponded to which venue type. Now there is a legend in the top left corner labeled as “Venue Type” that provides the pin colors for each of the plan’s venue types.
Planning now displays creative specs in the dashboard
Previously creative specs were only available through an export. Now you are able to view the creative specs directly within the dashboard by clicking “View Creative Specs”. This will bring up a modal containing the required height, width, and aspect ratio of the targeted venue types.
Note you are still able to export the creative specs by clicking “Export Specs” within the modal.