This week we released Version 4.25. We’ve made the following changes and improvements:
- Sum of Allocated Budgets now displayed in IO/Order summary bar
- Creative approval process now provides campaign details
- VAST creatives now support bulk targeting
- Users can no longer reserve proposals with past start dates
Sum of Allocated Budgets now displayed in IO/Order summary bar
In an effort to improve feedback in the IO/Order setup process, the system now provides a running total of the impressions or dollars that have been allocated to live and upcoming campaigns/line items in the IO/Order summary bar. This value, labeled as Allocated Budget, can be compared with the contracted media budget on an IO/Order. If the allocated budget does not equal the IO/Order Media Budget, the system will provide the exact number of impression or dollars that should be added or removed for the two values to align.
The allocated budget value takes the following factors into consideration –
- Includes budgets of all live and active campaigns/line items
- Includes budgets of all campaigns/line item with future start dates regardless of active status
- For campaigns/line items that have ended or have been archived, only includes delivery-to-date
- For campaigns that have current flight dates but are inactive, only includes delivery-to-date
- Excludes “Bonus” and “House” priority line items
Creative approval process now provides campaign details
When reviewing creatives for approval, the system now provides the flight dates and markets that each creative is targeting.
In cases where flight dates or markets are still being finalized, the approval modal will provide the following message and will update with the dates and targeting once available -- “Flight Dates/Targeting not yet provided, please check back later”.
VAST creatives now support bulk targeting
Users can now add targeting to VAST creatives in the same way as traditional creatives.
Users can no longer reserve proposals with past start dates
In the same way that users are not able to activate orders and line items with start dates in the past, the Inventory tool now prevents users from reserving proposals with start dates in the past. This change will result in more accurate availability results when reserving proposals.