This week we released Version 4.19. We’ve made the following changes and improvements:
- Added audio requirement filter to Planning
- Order Creatives View now filters archived line items
- Added indication of required fields on IO/order and campaign/line item forms
Added audio requirement filter to Planning
Networks on the Vistar exchange fall into one of three categories regarding audio capabilities. They either support audio, require audio, or do not support audio. With these capabilities in mind, we now allow buyers to specify the audio requirements for their plan, thereby filtering the available inventory to just the networks and venues that fall into the appropriate category. You can find the Audio Requirement filter in the “Add Targeting” dropdown.
An overview of the three options listed below:
- No Audio - The planned campaign will not have audio. When selected, planning will filter out networks that require audio.
- Audio not Required - The planned campaign will have audio but it is not required, or it has both audio and non-audio creatives. When selected, planning will not filter out any networks.
- Audio Required - The planned campaign will require audio. When selected, planning will filter out networks that do not support audio.
Order Creatives View now filters archived line items
Previously, the order creatives view showed all line items associated with each creative, including campaigns that had already been archived. Now, the view filters out archived line items, so only non-archived line item associations are visible.
Added indication of required fields on IO/order and campaign/line item forms
When creating new IOs/Orders or Campaigns/Line Items, the form now indicates which fields are required with a red asterisk.